For most people the primary goals of an estate plan are to provide the framework for the division of estate assets upon death and to provide for family members and loved ones upon death. If you have a pet (or two) that you treat as part of the family, has it occurred to you that your pet should be included in your estate plan? Legally, your pet is considered your property, meaning your pet should be included in the division of your estate assets.
Topics covered in this report include:
- Pet Ownership in the United States
- What Happens to Your Pet When You Die or become Incapacitated?
- Estate Planning Options – How You Can Prevent Tragedy
- Famous Estates-Champ or Chump? Nelson Mandela - September 27, 2019
- Famous Estates-Champ or Chump? Jane Fonda - September 13, 2019
- Texas Trivia – Name the first of six flags to fly over Texas. - September 6, 2019