According to the National Funeral Directors Association, the average funeral costs around $6,600. Cemetery services will cost another $3,000, on average, bringing the total cost to around $10,000 for the average funeral and burial. Of course, funeral directors will try and get your loved ones to spend more than that by stressing the importance of the entire affair. Your loved ones, in turn, will be emotionally vulnerable and easily swayed because they are not thinking clearly in the immediate aftermath of your death.
- How Planning Ahead Benefits Everyone
- What Decisions Can Be Made Now?
- Using a Designated Account
- Are Pre-Paid Funeral Contracts a Good Idea?
- Creating a Funeral Trust
Click here to read the whole article or download the PDF.
- Thought of the Day - March 29, 2023
- Thought of the Day - March 22, 2023
- Thought of the Day - March 15, 2023