Co-Authored by Attorneys:
Stephen A. Mendel and Amelia E.Pohl, ESQ.
Guiding Those Left Behind is a book dedicated to explaining how to settle an estate of a loved one in Texas, including, but not limited to:
- How to tend to the funeral and burial
- What agencies need to be notified
- How to locate the decedent’s property
- What bills do (and do not) need to be paid
- The rights of the spouse
- Whether probate is (or is not) necessary
- Who is entitled to the property
- How to get possession of the property
- How to transfer the decedent’s property to the proper beneficiary
- And much, much more.