- South Texas College of Law, Class of 2013
- University of Texas at Austin, Class of 2010
- B.A. Geography & Government
What Emily Does Here
- Associate Attorney focused in probate, estate planning, guardianships, and elder law.
- Prior to joining The Mendel Law Firm, L.P. as an Associate Attorney, Emily ran her own law firm and worked for a small law firm in Pearland, Texas.
- Court visitor for guardianship cases in Harris County Probate Court No. Three (3).
ASSOCIATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
- State Bar of Texas
- Houston Bar Association, Probate, Trust & Estate Section
- REPTL Member
- Certified Mediator
Emily grew up in East Texas and moved to Houston to attend law school. In her free time, she enjoys spending time with her family, friends, & cat, Niño, cooking, live music, and catching an Astros game.
Best Part of the Serving Clients:
“Knowing that we truly brought value through our services when we resolve a client’s problems.”
“An inheritance is what you leave with people. A legacy is what you leave in them.”
– Craig D. Lounsbrough