- J.D. South Texas College of Law.
- B.A. Geography & Government – University of Texas at Austin.
What Emily Does Here
Emily assists a variety of clients with matters related to:
- Estate planning
- Elder law
- Previously, Emily ran her own law practice in Brazoria County, Texas.
- Emily also worked for a few small law firms in Brazoria County, Texas.
- Emily was a Court-appointed visitor for guardianship cases in Harris County Probate Court No. Three (3).
Associations & Memberships
- State Bar of Texas, Member
- Houston Bar Association, Member – Probate, Trust & Estate Section
- Real Estate, Probate, and Trust Law Section, Member
- Certified Mediator
- Southern District of Texas, Member
- American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys, Member
Emily grew up in East Texas and moved to Houston as soon as she could. In her free time, Emily enjoys spending time with her family and friends, baking, and watching live music.
Best Part of the Serving Clients:
“Knowing that we truly brought value through our services when we resolve a client’s problems.”
“An inheritance is what you leave with people. A legacy is what you leave in them.”
– Craig D. Lounsbrough