- J.D., South Texas College of Law Houston.
- B.A., University of Texas at Austin.
What Emily Does Here:
Emily assists a variety of clients with legal matters related to:
- Probate and Trust Administrations.
- Estate and Trust Planning.
- Elder Law.
- Probate and Trust Litigation.
- Prior to joining The Mendel Law Firm, L.P., Emily ran her own private law practice for a few years in Brazoria County, Texas.
- After receiving her law license, Emily worked for several solo practitioners in Brazoria County, Texas focusing on criminal law, family law, and probate & trust law.
Associations & Memberships:
- State Bar of Texas, Member, 2013 – Present.
- Real Estate, Probate, and Trust Law Section, Member, 2015 – Present.
- Texas Bar College, Member, 2019 – Present.
- The Texas Probate American Inn of Court, Associate, 2021 – Present.
- Houston Bar Association, Member – Probate, Trust & Estate Section, 2013 – Present.
- Certified Mediator.
- Southern District of Texas, Member, 2020 – Present.
- American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys, Member, 2019 – Present.
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys, Member, 2023 – Present.
Emily grew up in East Texas and moved to Houston as soon as she could. In her free time, Emily loves going on adventures with her husband. Emily also enjoys spending time with her family, pets, & friends, and attending concerts.
Best Part of the Serving Clients:
“Knowing that we truly brought value through our services when we resolve a client’s problems.”
“An inheritance is what you leave with people. A legacy is what you leave in them.” – Craig D. Lounsbrough