Litigation Legal Assistant
- Texas A&M , Class of 2011
- B.S. Interdisciplinary Studies
ASSOCIATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
- Notary Public for the State of Texas
What Melissa Does Here
- Case coordinator for probate administrations, including, but not limited to, pleadings, notices to creditors and unknown heirs, scheduling hearings, and preparing estate inventories.
- Assists with guardianship applications, contested and uncontested, for adults and minors.
- Assists the trial attorneys with the Firm’s commercial litigation cases.
- Assistance includes: preparing pleadings, propounding and answering discovery, and preparing trial notebooks.
- Maintain the Firm’s calendar for probate and litigation related deadlines.
Melissa was born and raised in Houston, Texas. Like a true Houstonian, her hobbies include cheering on the local teams like the Astros, Rockets, and Texans. She also enjoys exploring her creativity through art and calligraphy and spending time with family and friends.
Best Part of the Serving Clients:
“I find joy in assisting clients through a difficult time while being able to assure them that their and their family’s needs are being met with the utmost care.”
“There is no charm equal to tenderness of heart.”