- University of Houston, Class of 2005
- BBA Accounting
What Minh Does Here
- Assists with the preparation of client estate, gift, and franchise tax returns.
- Handles client billing, accounts receivable, and accounts payable.
- Handles intellectual technology issues for the Firm.
- Started with the firm in March 2006
- Worked on collections, estate planning, business formations, bookkeeping, billings, accounts payable, and workstations and server management
ASSOCIATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
- Notary Public for the State of Texas
Minh enjoys spending time with his kids and family, staying active, fishing, and building things. He’s the firm’s go-to guy for all things technology.
Best Part of the Serving Clients:
“The best part of serving clients is the knowledge that I participated in bringing them peace of mind and/or closure to their troubles.”
“Let go and be happy!”