- University of Houston, Class of 2005, BBA Accounting
What Minh Does Here
- Handles accounting matters, including, client billing and accounts receivable.
- Manages intellectual technology issues for the Firm.
- Started with the Firm in March 2006.
- Worked on estate planning, business formations, bookkeeping, billings, accounts payable, and workstations and server management.
ASSOCIATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
- Certified Notary Public for the State of Texas
Minh enjoys spending time with his kids and family, staying active, fishing, and building things.
Best Part of Serving Clients:
“The best part of serving clients is the knowledge that I participated in bringing them peace of mind and/or closure to their troubles.”
“Let go and be happy!”