Transactional Work Legal Assistant
- The Pennsylvania State University, Class of 1978
- Bachelor of Architectural Engineering
What Nancy Does Here
- Prepares last will & testaments, revocable living trusts, life insurance trusts, Medicaid asset protection trusts, durable powers of attorney, and health care powers of attorney.
- Assists with the formation of limited partnerships, limited liability companies, and corporations; prepares certificates of formation, company regulations, partnership agreements, and consents to action.
- Prepares real estate deeds, earnest money contracts, lease agreements, and assists with a determination of fair market value.
- 4 years working alongside The Mendel Law Firm
- 40 dedicated years as a working professional
Nancy loves working out and staying fit on the Pilates Reformer. She’s an avid football fan, especially when it comes to watching the Nittany Lions with the Houston Penn State Alumni Chapter.
Best Part of the Serving Clients:
“Best aspect of my job is conducting estate plan and trust signings. Immediately after taking the oath, clients will comment on how relieved they feel to know their families and legacy are secure. It is a very happy time for them and I love that I get to share in that joy.”
“The best gift you could ever give someone is your time because you’re giving them something you’ll never get back.”