Estate liquidity refers to the amount of cash available to your loved ones from your estate when you die. The concept of liquidity is something you are undoubtedly familiar with even if you don’t use the term “liquidity”. All assets have a value. The assets liquid value, however, is not always the same as its true value. To illustrate, imagine that your home is robbed two days before Christmas and all the Christmas presents you purchased your children are stolen.
Topics covered in this report include:
- What Is Estate Liquidity?
- What Happens If An Estate Lacks Liquidity?
- Ways to Ensure Your Estate Has Sufficient Liquidity
- Famous Estates-Champ or Chump? Nelson Mandela - September 27, 2019
- Famous Estates-Champ or Chump? Jane Fonda - September 13, 2019
- Texas Trivia – Name the first of six flags to fly over Texas. - September 6, 2019